Body & Soul Festival Ticket Competition T’s & C’s
1. The promoter is: Southern Tapes & Packaging (Parent Company to Down2Earth Materials) – Company no. 278765 – whose registered office is at Unit 17 / 18 City Link Park, Forge Hill, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland.
2. Employees of Southern Tapes & packaging / Down2Earth Materials or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.down2earthmaterials.ie/2016/05/19/body-soul-festival-tickets/
5. Closing date for entry will be 5pm, THURSDAY 2nd JUNE 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entrants must submit the three correct answers to the competition’s questions to be entered into a draw, where one winner will be selected at random. The winner will receive two weekend tickets to Body & Soul Music and Arts Festival taking place in Ballinlough Castle, Co. Westmeath from the 17th – 19th June 2016. Further information can be found at: https://www.down2earthmaterials.ie/2016/05/19/body-soul-festival-tickets/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software and take place at 12pm on FRIDAY 3rd June 2016
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Southern Tapes & packaging and not to any other party.
20. Persons must be 18 or over to enter this competition. Proof of age may be required.