Down2Earth is pleased to announce that we now have an exciting opportunity for someone with passion, enthusiasm and sales ability to join our team and work for an eco business that is evolving into a highly recognisable brand within the food and hospitality sector.
If you are a proactive, enthusiastic person with strong sales and customer service skills, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing business we would like to hear from you.
Company: Down2Earth Materials
Role: Sales Executive
Down2Earth Materials are award-winning specialists and nationwide suppliers of eco foodservice packaging in Ireland and are now seeking an experienced, self-motivated and results-driven Sales Executive to join their team. Ideally, the candidate will have experience within the hospitality or food industry, as well as a proven sales ability within these sectors.
Although the D2E HQ is located in Cork, the candidate will be primarily based in Dublin and be responsible for sales activities, from lead generation through to close, throughout Dublin and its wider area. After full and comprehensive product training, the candidate will be expected to service and upsell to existing accounts while also actively looking to create new business.
The chosen candidate will be expected to:
- Work off their own initiative
- Remain knowledgeable on all products offered and confidently discuss available options
- Develop existing business with new products
- Develop new business by taking leads
- Confidently pitch, present and cross sell the product range
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Please email your CV to [email protected] marked for the attention of Aisling
- Please include your cover letter in the body of the email
- Suitable candidates will be notified and an interview date will be arranged
Closing date for application is June 30th 2016 @ 3pm