LOOKING AFTER THE WORLD WE LIVE IN
We are delighted to be exhibiting at this year’s Waste Summit on November 28th at the Croke Park Conference Centre, Dublin.
It is the 11th annual summit of this nature and will host a variety of talks and discussions concerning the management of our environment and our resources.
The National Waste Summit is Ireland’s most important forum for issues involving and relating to waste management and aims to inform, educate and enhance people’s knowledge on these vital issues.
SOME OF THE ISSUES BEING DISCUSSED AT THIS YEAR’S SUMMIT
- New Government Policy Update for 2013 & beyond
- The Brown Bin Roll Out
- Food Waste
- Composting and Anaerobic Digestion
- Recycling Updates and Technologies
- Tendering Process
- Energy Recovery Technologies
- Resource Efficiencies
- The Direction of Waste
- Environmental Liabilities Guidance
- Landfill Directives
- Role of Local Authority in Waste Management
- Kieran Mullins, Chairman of the Irish Waste Management Association,
- Percy Foster, Director of CRE (Composting A of Ireland),
- Chris Murphy, (Chartered Institute of Waste Management UK)
For all foodservice professionals, attending this Summit is highly recommended to stay abreast of what is happening in the industry with regards to food waste and its management.
To book tickets and to get a full programme rundown visit: